You might be seen in the movies, read in novels about the serial killers, the role of the spies and their work seems to be fascinating and one of us might have imagined himself to experience it somehow in real life.
But in reality, have you ever wondered in our country, there are many crime branches, cyber security, and military who hire people as a spy. In this blog of terminal stack we will find out what kind of technologies are used by them:
1.Collecting the shreds of evidence from smartphones:
The majority of people hold their documents on their mobiles. Spies get the information for the investing through the internal orientation of the phones-
In a study at the University of Illinois, researchers from the College of Engineering could detect differences in phone signals with 96% accuracy.
– Fingerprint sensors could help to find the culprit.
– Using gyroscopes to pick up some sound waves by measuring vibrations in the air instead of those just made by phone during normal operation.
– To steal someone’s password by paying attention to the haptic vibrations emitted by a phone’s touchscreen keyboard.
2.Exchanging the information through code languages:
- Morse code, this term you might have heard it is written in a dash and dot form and used by tapping out the code for each letter in the form of long and short signals. It was adopted in 1851. Since then it is used by spies to communicate in a crowd without letting anyone know.
- Cryptography-Caesar cipher is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter with some fixed number of positions down the alphabet. For example, with a left shift of 3, D would be replaced by A, E would become B, and so on.
Also Read: What is SQL Injection?
3.Detecting the culprit through its body language :
We are familiar with the quote “Action speaks louder than the words”
A person’s body language could reveal better about the suspects, AI Gaurdman technology currently used in Japan can even detect poses that can indicate bad behavior or impure intentions. People can use this technology while shopping. When things seem missing, the technology notifies shopkeepers via a connected application, the AI Guardman can pick up on minor things that might otherwise get overlooked makes it a potentially good fit for people involved in espionage.
- To keep watch on the culprit, spies often use the devices into which mini cameras are fitted that are used to record every moment of the person which later can be suspected to find the clue, you might have seen such scenario in the movies or serials.
- The sound spying system takes advantage of the fact that sound waves produce minute, invisible-to-the-naked-eye vibrations that can still be caught on camera also known as the visual microphone.